Take a tour of Pam’s key features
Audit existing signageWATCH VIDEO
- Upload low or high resolution floor plans
- Mark sign locations immediately on floor plans
- Attach thousands of photos to signs, notes and even photo sphere images for a 360-degree perspective of the sign location
- Jot down construction, layout, measurements, fabrication and installation notes as you go.
Plan and design signageWATCH VIDEO
- Position signs by dropping markers on floor plans
- Consistently add content to signs using a centrally governed dictionary of words and pictures, including words in foreign languages
- Comment on a sign, or adjust its location
- Output beautiful looking documentation including signage location plans and message schedules.
Track installation of signs in real timeWATCH VIDEO
- Add rate cards for a single or multiple vendors, so you can scale projects up or down quickly
- Create reports to make it easy for installers to organise their visit - add the location for each sign install, instructions and required materials
- Issue logging and resolution for efficient tracking of defects and variations
- Notifications for pending approvals and outstanding punch lists
- Export InDesign artwork and sign content for automated artwork creation
Maintain signs from your mobileWATCH VIDEO
- Report damaged or outdated signs via mobile, and track the change through to install
- Send maintenance requests directly to installers - Pam knows their rate cards & calculates costs, removing the guesswork
- Update digital directories and signs when you change a room name or move a room.